Sunday, February 28, 2016

Using Python with MongoDB

On Thursday evening I hosted the Grenoble Python User Group - short on speakers I proposed to present on "Using Python with MongoDB" - not easy at the moment with lots of NFV work and preparing to move house.

Anyway, I made it and so I've posted both my slides on SlideShare


and the Jupyter notebook ("what else?") on github


https://github.com/mjbright/jupyter_notebooks/tree/master/2016-Feb-23_Pyugre_UsingMongoDBAndPython


I hope to use this as the basis for some future presentations/labs around Python and NoSQL databases.

No comments:

[Conference - CodeEurope.pl] Developing Micro-services on Kubernetes

In April I had the chance to present at CodeEurope.pl , first in Warsaw on Apr 24th, and then in Wroclaw ("wroslof" was my best at...