Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thanks LDLC!

Well, having bought a Panasonic NV-GS21 camcorder from Pixmania last year for my birthday, just before we got burgled, this year I decided to buy exactly the same model .... but not from Pixmania!
I ordered from ldlc (apparently about my 22nd order), I was really glad to see that they had a good choice of camcorders.

Unfortunately, the thing arrived broken. I hesitated a little while wondering what to do (exchange the camcorder, refund the camcorder, refund the camcorder+accessories). After some useful exchanges with ldlc by e-mail - yes they allowed me to communicate by e-mail, they're great - I decided to get a refund and buy from a local store. Despite ldlc's test department claiming the camcorder wasn't broken there was no problem getting refunded, I even got the check about 4 days later. Amazing!! I'm so impressed with ldlc, I've never had any problem with them.

So I finally, bought a camcorder from Boulanger, and decided to fork out a but more for another Panasonic model (NV GS-75). Very pleased with it, it gives excellent quality video with beautiful colours (as it should being a 3-CCD model).

No comments:

[Conference - CodeEurope.pl] Developing Micro-services on Kubernetes

In April I had the chance to present at CodeEurope.pl , first in Warsaw on Apr 24th, and then in Wroclaw ("wroslof" was my best at...